Welcome to Easy Composter
What makes our compost tumblers unique?
- All Australian made
- No Plastic Parts – it is engineered to last
- Made for the harsh Australian climate
- The elevated design means it is easy to unload compost using a wheel barrow – This put’s less strain on your back
- Portable but extremely durable – one of the toughest on the market
Environmental benefits of making your own compost
- Rich Nutrient Laden Compost
- Fully Aerobic and Odourless
- No More Vermin Problems
- Helps Reduce Landfill
- Helps Save Precious Water
- Helps Reduce Carbon Emissions
Why use a Compost Tumbler?
When it comes to biodegradable wastes, we should recycle it by using a steel (metal) compost tumbler. By using a compost tumbler you convert your biodegradable wastes into an organic fertilizer that can help amend the quality of your garden soil while reducing the amount of garbage that you dispose. A compost tumbler (also known as a rotating compost bin) works by taking your waste products from fruit and vegetable scraps and breaking them down into an organic recyclable waste that can be used to help provide nutrition to your garden.
Australian Made & Easy to use
The Easy Composter is made in Australia so you know your money is being kept in Australia to help support the community. It is simple to operate and does not have complicated instructions that are difficult to follow or remember. The Easy Composter is comprised of a cylinder barrel where you put all your biodegradable wastes and can be rotated so you can mix them evenly on a cycle rotation. Recycle all your kitchen scraps, grass clippings or vegetable peels to a high grade compost which normally takes about 14 days to process the compost effectively. As a bonus we also share the basic techniques and best practices that you need to know when it comes to composting, just so you will be able to maximize the results of your composting efforts.
Colorbond Steel or Galvanised
All Easy Composter machines come in either a colorbond steel or a galvanized finished ensuring you get the maximum lifetime as opposed to having a plastic compost bin which can deteriorate easily in the weather.
Helping the environment
- Composting helps in the reduction of waste and help lessen the need for a landfill. Landfills can saturate the underground soil with noxious chemical byproducts from garbage aside from the fact that airborne disease-causing bacteria can proliferate in the surrounding atmosphere.
- A rotating compost bin can convert your biodegradable wastes into organic fertilizer that can be used to re-nourish the earth.
- Compost produced from the tumbler help lessen the chance of methane gas generated in landfills. Methane is a highly flammable gas and can cause blasting when there is a triggering factor.
- By using a tumbler regularly you are instrumental in lessening air pollution. By having less number of rubbish carrying trucks, air pollution can be reduced.
- Aside from nourishing your own soil by using your own organic fertilizer, you even get the rare opportunity of setting up a business of your own by selling organic fertilizer in your community. Green living nowadays is fast becoming popularity and one way to do so making use of organic fertilizers that poses no danger to the environment as it is all natural.
- Our Compost Bins are made in Australia using color bond steel or galvanised finish meaning they are built to last!